how much are these worth?

Out Back 4x4

I have my stock set of injectors out of my 2003 common rail. I sent them to scheids @100k and had them tested and ended up going with 150hp tips. I recently purchased a new set of exergy injectors and had another set of cores that I sent in. How much are my stock injectors with 150hp tips on them worth?

Sorry if this is the wrong place mods, didn't know where else to ask this question?

Jake

I have my stock set of injectors out of my 2003 common rail. I sent them to scheids @100k and had them tested and ended up going with 150hp tips. I recently purchased a new set of exergy injectors and had another set of cores that I sent in. How much are my stock injectors with 150hp tips on them worth?

Sorry if this is the wrong place mods, didn't know where else to ask this question?

Jake

You still have a set of injectors laying around?

I tried buying them from this guy a long time ago and he's flakey as hell. He sounded like he's trying to hide the fact they are probably junk. He blew of halls my questions with "I don't know but I think they should still be ok"

I tried buying them from this guy a long time ago and he's flakey as hell. He sounded like he's trying to hide the fact they are probably junk. He blew of halls my questions with "I don't know but I think they should still be ok"

He'd be best off selling the nozzles as used and advertise with actual miles on the nozzles. In my opinion the bodies are no more than cores.

Back