How Much Boost!!!

bigblk250

How Much Boost Should I Expect From My 6.0... It Has An Afe Brute Force, 5 Inch Moto Blue Straight Pipe, And A Looney Tune From Dj & Viv, My Gauge Reads Anywhere Between 22 To 25 Pounds Of Boost, Is That Normal, Or Should I Expect More. Thanks

Hey Raul,

We set the levels the same across the board keeping them within the safety zone. We know some trucks with the same tune/computer are boosting lower/higher than others. We've looked into figuring out why and there is no common denominator. By the same token, the trucks with lower boost levels are running the same or better than those with higher boost levels and higher boost levels will affect your turbo.

Have you gone back to the sand drags?

Thanks,
Vivian

Hey Viv Yes I Went To The Most Recent Sand Drags And I Got First Place Again... That Other Guy From Las Cruces He's A Friend Of Mine He Wanted To Know What Chip I Was Running After I Beat Him The First Time... You Sold Him The Looney Tune For His 05 King Ranch His Name Is Erasmo Campos.... Well I Was Surprised To, But This Time With Both Trucks On The Looney And Him Totaly Stock No Lift Tires Etc... I Managed To Beat Him By Atleast A Truck And A Half.. Everybodys Wanting To Know The Secret, So By Telling Them What I Got, I Hope It Helps Out Yalls Buisness.. Thanks Alot Viv For Your Expert Advice...

LOL That's Great Raul. Yes, I spoke with Erasmo. He told me he was your friend. Ask him to call us - we'll tweak him further. Competition is good. You can still beat him but it's more fun if he gives you run for your money :cheer:

Thanks & have a great weekend,
Vivian

Back