How streetable is a 12valve

dieselpolaris

Wondering how streetable a 12valve would be with around 650 horse and a set of twin chargers. Thinking of selling my 24 valve in my sig and going 12 valve but just want to make sure it would still have the same drivability i am at now. Any input is appreciated:charger:

Ya'll say very streetable. I have trouble with the throttle pedal being so sensitive that when you breath hard or any slight movement the truck gets to jumping until you get on the pedal more or off completely. Is that common or do I have something out of adjustment. just curious Thanks Eddie

Thanks for the info. Governor problem is not what I expected. Could you elaborate a little more on that please. I really like driving my 12 valve and would like to drive it more. Thanks Eddie

you can do a valet switch on the p pump so it will cut fueling in half so it wont be dumping smoke everywere you go.

Thanks for the info. Governor problem is not what I expected. Could you elaborate a little more on that please. I really like driving my 12 valve and would like to drive it more. Thanks Eddie

I would try taking a click out of the governor stacks... that should reduce some of the touchiness... but some stronger double throttle return springs will help

Back