how to make high, low, and fogs on all at the same time ?

Send me a wiring diagram of your trucks electrical system showing the lights and what is controling them and I can probably show you where to put jumpers on relays (like the 2nd gen dodges) or at least where you can put in a relay and how to wire it. You can do it with probably $10-$20 worth of parts from any store.

post 3 cost about $1.40 from radio shack, it's what I've done and the main way on the dmax forums.

post 3 cost about $1.40 from radio shack, it's what I've done and the main way on the dmax forums.

x2 on this, I only tied the low beam into the high beam so my fogs dont run all the time. All you really need to do is wire a diode from the signal wire on the high beams to the signal wire on the low beam relay, and do the same for the fogs if desired. You dont even need to cut wires, just shove one end of the diode into the terminal and clip in the relay on top of it.

x2 on this, I only tied the low beam into the high beam so my fogs dont run all the time. All you really need to do is wire a diode from the signal wire on the high beams to the signal wire on the low beam relay, and do the same for the fogs if desired. You dont even need to cut wires, just shove one end of the diode into the terminal and clip in the relay on top of it.

Thank you guys, I did google it and yes I saw the write up on dmax forum but I did not know if that would harm my truck in anyway that is why I posted here. I trust the people on here not other forums.

On my 02 Chevy the factory light switch went bad so I wired it with toggle switches and a dimmer for a KW. I then wired the head lights through relays that pull power directly off the battery and added fogs on another relay and push button switch. I have it setup so lows are on with high beam and the fogs can be on with low and turn off when I go to high. The only reason I have the fogs turning off when high is on is due to annual PA safety inspection requiring it to be so.

Back