How to piggyback gauges on to an existing gauge cluster?

bellabulldog

I recently installed a set of compound turbos and thought that it would be a good idea to be able to measure the total drive pressure vs boost pressure to help set my wastegate/fueling. I already have 4 gauges on my truck, 3 on the pillar and one on the column. Is there a decently attractive way to mount an additional gauge to the pillar? Figured that I should probably have a 100PSI gauge attached to secondary turbo and the 60 PSI gauge can be moved to the primary.

Any pics or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew

I haven't seen a 4 gauge pillar that doesn't block my view and bug me. I like the pods that mount above the rear view personally.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They make a pod that goes on top of the steering column. At this point, if you are that serious I would look into a type of logger. If you are needing a 100PSI gauge, stuff is gonna happen fast!

You guys might be right, I don't know. I barely stepped on the gas and have reduced fueling with my converter unlocked and I had 50lbs of combined boost between my primary and secondary. Figure that a 100 PSI gauge is probably worth it. I haven't really stepped on it with fuel fueling because I'm afraid of breaking something right now and I just don't want to go down that road just yet.

I went with gauges that have dual needles. Hewitt industries.
But as mentioned, I'd go logger if I did it again.

Back