Hp and track times....HELP

Ok, I'm running 32degree now and I already have the tork tech overflow valve. That did help my first issue just think I need more and your guys help

113 mph isn't going to get you very far into the 11's unless your 60' and 1/8th are stupid fast. I know the 4.10's aren't helping, but that p-pump should keep making power above 3k.

I thought it should iv got 4k springs in it, I tried posting a video of the truck running the 1/4 there's not hardly any smoke, I figured with that much fuel it would never clear up

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JsOAlbQvU&list=TLCiqownHptgg"]Joels third and last pass of the night. - YouTube[/ame]
This is a video of me running a 12.9 not running it real hard theres no smoke???

I'm going to go with pump issue. With 1000cc you should be blacking out the sun.

3.55s

Toyo proxes, or "420s". If you have the funds for a dedicated set of wheels and tires then DRs.

More fuel pressure (a regulated return system) mine liked 60+ and a boost referenced regulator.

Timing will depend on a lot of variables. What is the pop pressure on your injectors? Did Don know that you were doing a P-pump with them?

Your saying I should run drag radials if possible, if not then the 420s?? the injectors were in a buddies vp truck we took them out and dropped them off at a local injector/pump shop and they reset pop pressure to ppump specs, iv just herd that f1s don't run good in ppumed 24s and I should try a set of lightening 2s or 3s

If you want to drive with the tires all the time and have the best track times; then toyo proxes or nitto 420s. If you have a spare set of rims or are willing to buy a set, then DRs

Also some caltracs in the rear are my preference. What suspension mods have you done?

Tough to tell you whats going on with those injectors. I'd wonder about the spray pattern. Since they weren't originally built as P-pump 24s.

I may have missed it, who built the IP?

Is the shut off solenoid pulling up all the way? My brothers truck wasnt pulling all the way open and it would only run low 8's in the 1/8 and ran clean (like yours)- after 4 hrs of going through everything on the fuel system. It just ended up being the solenoid- no more clean runs and got to low 7's on a soft launch. Sometimes its the simplest things...

It was built by Thompson diesel, and yes its a 13mm pump

I don't remember reading, do you still have the plate in it? If so what position is it?
And definitely check the shut off solenoid, I had the same problem once.

Looks like you already have an 11 sec truck with a better 60ft. I would look into getting converter loosened. Some 5ks, and as everyone else said gears.

Definitely a fueling issue somewhere. I'm back to stock injectors, dv's, and pump right now, and my truck at WOT smokes about the same amount as yours with my twins. You should have waaaaaaaaaay more fuel than me.

Anyone want some Drag radials, let me know(pm me). I have a set of 4 here that I dont need. Lots of rubber left. 16 in. 275 wide

Ok guys I switched to 3.55 gears, and I was having a fuel issue, now that I have the right amount of fuel it is a little difficult to spool the twins! thanks for the help im running this weekend!!

Back