Hp estimate

RafterN

My buddy has an 01 6 speed valair 600 full ceramic single disc clutch with an air 100, edge drag comp, smarty, 150 injectors, head studs, silver bullet 62 turbo. He wants to kno about how much hp he has to the ground

What color is his interior? Does he have a big honky filter? Does it smoke a lot? What stickers does he run? We need to know this stuff...
CompD Mobile Device

What did he torque the head studs too? This chit makes a difference!!

My buddy has an 01 6 speed valair 600 full ceramic single disc clutch with an air 100, edge drag comp, smarty, 150 injectors, head studs, silver bullet 62 turbo. He wants to kno about how much hp he has to the ground

Pull out now! Dont comment on this thread or you might get a beat down!

On second thought....

185.6 hp.... :hehe:

I don't usually help on these because it is so easy but you just ad 245hp for the truck, 140hp for the drag comp, we'll be generous and say 50hp for the turbo, 150 for the injectors, 21hp for an exhaust, and 17hp for an intake and you get to tell anyone who will listen that you have 623hp plus or minus any cetane booster or custom stickers.

probably a solid 550 but if you get crafty when you dyno just spary eather into the intake and it should take you over 600 easy

it has a chip and exhaust, thats 500 in my book, or so the guys brother from the town over says about all his trucks with chips

I will give a serious answer tonight 450 maybe. Change out the HO pump and lose the Smarty on the syno and it could go over 500 easy. I did 550/1205 with a 62/65/12 jammer 5's a juice with attitude and a hotrod pump.

My set up is 450 with stock clutch! So with clutch i should be 600but still cant out run cr with good tune:kick:

My dad had 150hp injectors, edge comp, ht tech 62 turbo and dyno'd 460hp I believe
CompD Mobile Device

Back