hp records?

i heard last year that it was pretty much a built 5.9 as far as the injectors, tuning, turbo build up went...they just used the 6.7 bottom end. its not like it was a 6.7 with specially made 6.7 injectors and some crazy tune for the 6.7 ECM. thats why it was never some crazy record breaking new that made it to every forum in a matter of minutes when a "6.7" went over 1k.

i could be wrong...
very true lol . well actaully it was a true 6. 7 block with 6.7 everythign EXCEPT injectors and ecm. it did have 5.9 sticks and had an 03 ecm along with some cp3s and some nitrous. everything else was bone stock 6.7. sorry for the little bit of confusion lol. should have stated that earlier. sorry guys.

i heard last year that it was pretty much a built 5.9 as far as the injectors, tuning, turbo build up went...they just used the 6.7 bottom end. its not like it was a 6.7 with specially made 6.7 injectors and some crazy tune for the 6.7 ECM. thats why it was never some crazy record breaking new that made it to every forum in a matter of minutes when a "6.7" went over 1k.

i could be wrong...

well to tell the truth. the reason that it never really made it to the forums is becuase Reb did not want people to know it was a 6.7 based motor. didnt want all the little secrets to get out lol.

Back