ht4c ???????

Rollincole

I have found an ht4c here locally for dang near free i was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this turbo is it to big for a set of twins with say a 62 on top any help is appreciated thanks guys and could my little VP even spool it

waaayy to big for twins...
i will buy it from you for 100bucks!!:evil

there are a few guys on here running them and i am sure they will chime in.
from what i have heard its a great turbo for big power.

I did search i saw a bunch of people running them under huge secondaries i dint see anything even close to what i wanna run and i couldnt find specs of the turbo either so i started this thread to get some more specific info

A 66 would be alot better, short answer is your vp likely will not have enough RPM to spool it.
My VP had zero issues spooling a 66/480 and there is a first gen VE pumped truck running a HT4c primary, so I dont see a problem.:bang

well i picked it up last night talked the guy down to 100 bucks.........so this spring i will get it on and see how she does

I run a 62 on top of my 4c and its great. Truck is p pumped though, but my vp would have spooled it fine. Just feed it some fuel

thats good to hear im not sure if im gonna p-pump it or put a monster on it yet i might do it before the twins thansk for your help

Back