Htt 66/71

soturi

F/S: htt 66/71 "pro street 66" for 2nd gen (p/n 2466257). rebuilt Aug '10 by HTT, including new compressor, and not installed. still in shipping box, can email rebuild invoice + pics for proof.

$2000 shipped.

sry for delay, will get pix up tomorrow!

also, willing to trade, but for something smaller and more appropriate for stock injectors

Last edited:
and here she is:

picture.php

picture.php

just waiting for a new home...

also, now that i think about it: trades for 3rd gen turbos only. i'm selling the truck, and so have lost motivation to do the 2nd-gen manifold swap. replacing the turbo really isn't necessary, but i figure it may help fetch a better sale price for the rig.

Hey Iv gotta 35/40 Hybrid that is like new from PDR, Iv gotta some cash that would come your way if your interested

I'll be out of the loop for 3 months of training, starting tomorrow (09 MAY). Will repost this sale when I get back.

...or just bump it.

I'll be around again till the 17th if anyone's interested.

Interested in a BD Super B? (57/65/14) Also have a 62mm wheel and cover to go with it. Turbo has under 1000 miles on it.

that's actually pretty much exactly what i would have traded for, but i must decline. i've found myself in a situation where i have to sell now; can't really trade any more.

price drop: $1700 shipped

that's actually pretty much exactly what i would have traded for, but i must decline. i've found myself in a situation where i have to sell now; can't really trade any more.

price drop: $1700 shipped

Ok man, good luck with your sale. If anything changes let me know.

Back