HTT Sled Puller 68

HTT SledPuller 68mm turbo
14cm wastegated exhaust housing
T3 Flange
HX40 outlet
Shaft has no in and out play and normal up and down play.

$700 shipped in the lower 48.

68mm compressor and I believe a 65mm turbine. I believe ZStroken had HTT build this one several years ago and its only one of a few made. This turbo has been on several trucks but is still very tight and performs just fine. Given its 68mm compressor it still spools suprisingly well, due to the smaller 65mm turbine. It is a very streetable turbo.

Here is a couple of videos of my truck pulling with it back in 2007. In this one I am the 1st truck to hook and also the last truck at the 5:20 mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU5neqeCC1M

In this one at the 2:18 mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR5vBoO58uo

Yes HTT built it for me, I liked the turbo, just outgrew it.

did i sell that to you.that turbo ran real well.i out grew it as well.

At what point were you guys outgrowing this charger? Moving up in a class, was not supporting the power level efficiently, turbine side too small?

It was a great street charger, I ran it on my 12V with a tight convertor, no surge or anything. I was competing against guys who were running s400's, so it was time time to move on.

Yes, it was when I had it. Wastegate has been ported if I remember correctly.

I wonder how that would do on top of an S480 in a set of twins.

Yeah ur right on the s400 I'm building my s400 or 475 wht ever u want to call it to plug 2.6 and trying not to bushing it just having a custom built cover

Yeah ur right on the s400 I'm building my s400 or 475 wht ever u want to call it to plug 2.6 and trying not to bushing it just having a custom built cover

I see your in OK why are you building a pulling truck? :hehe:
Do they have pulls down there?

No we don't have any down there Ill pull it n southern MO sum n kansas Tx but I pull antqs pulling tractors in OK so pulling is deep n my blood and Ive pulled my trucks a few times now I want to build one

Back