HTT Sled Puller 68

No we don't have any down there Ill pull it n southern MO sum n kansas Tx but I pull antqs pulling tractors in OK so pulling is deep n my blood and Ive pulled my trucks a few times now I want to build one

Southern MO doesn't have a turbo limit size for the ones around joplin. The ones in Kansas that I know of use a 2.8 bushed rule.

Hey could you please send me pics so kaleb958@yahoo.com. How streetable would this be with full cuts,4gsk and 5x14s on a 5 speed truck? I have a 175 pump. Thanks

Yeah I no the don't have a turbo size but I just want to be able to set my 475 up for a 2.6 or 2.8 cause when I get it all dun I'd like to get up n northern mo or n to ill or IN

Yeah I no the don't have a turbo size but I just want to be able to set my 475 up for a 2.6 or 2.8 cause when I get it all dun I'd like to get up n northern mo or n to ill or IN

Did you pull at neosho in 2009?

you drive a silver dually.. .. name aint blake is it.. lol

i thought i was the only okie that hit neosho and seneca. srpa

No I did pull there last year . And that my truck ur talking about but my brother was probley driven it were n MO r u and were u n OK

No I did pull there last year . And that my truck ur talking about but my brother was probley driven it were n MO r u and were u n OK

I just remembered a set of twins on a truck that pulled in neosho.
I am north of joplin a bit.

My buddy had his truck at carthge n 09 it's got twins on it but the dumb ass had it n the wrong gear he was n 3 n low and was supost to been n 5 n low

Here are some pics. Ive had several people express interest in the turbo. First person to come up with the money gets it.
index.php

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• sp68.jpg
    sp68.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 7
  • sp68 3.jpg
    sp68 3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
  • sp68 2.jpg
    sp68 2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 8
Dang for the price I cant believe this isnt gone yet. I wish I had the $$$ laying around I would snag it up.

If the endplay is minimal and there are no major cracks in the exhaust housing he wants it. Call me tom. 1-512-804-9015

Back