huge single or twins for drag racing?

yes the dual gates on the s362 will flow enough, the dual 1" gates will almost outflow the t3 inlet on the turbo so you are good to go.

Cool thanks! I was hoping the 362/480 combo could come on faster than in that vid. Any vids of his truck with the set working without leaks on cold or hot side?

it can. in that video he had enough fuel for 1500+hp. he was probably putting out the fire until it came onto the turbos.

Garrett

Thought i would upgrade something here since i put on the new turbos and injectors, im amazed in the difference in power compared to my old setup, spool up is the same then with the hx35, do the better injectors also help in better spool up? here are both setups:

OLD setup:
HX35 & HT3B twins
New eras 435 injectors

NEW setup:
SS 62/71/14 & S400 twins
DDp's stage 4 injectors..

Well according to most (and the wiser one's) about the DDP injectors, you down graded. The New Era 435's and DDP 4's are both 5x .014 injectors except, the DDP's have the wrong spray pattern. And are you sure its a SS housing b/c I thought they only came with a 13cm exhaust

Also, whats your timing set at, when are you starting to see boost, and what size s400 you go with?

Well according to most (and the wiser one's) about the DDP injectors, you down graded. The New Era 435's and DDP 4's are both 5x .014 injectors except, the DDP's have the wrong spray pattern.

?:what::confused:

Well according to most (and the wiser one's) about the DDP injectors, you down graded. The New Era 435's and DDP 4's are both 5x .014 injectors except, the DDP's have the wrong spray pattern. And are you sure its a SS housing b/c I thought they only came with a 13cm exhaust

Also, whats your timing set at, when are you starting to see boost, and what size s400 you go with?

I ment super stock with SS its just a normal housing, i went with the S475 and im starting to see boost around 1800 rpm at 2300 i see full boost which is 70 psi, its not bad at my elevation (6200 ft) timing is set at 18*
So your saying the new era's injetors were better then my ddp's? :doh: i searched and checked around here and on DTR pretty much and everyone seemed to like ddp's much better then new eras..so im kinda confused right now!
Note: The truck smokes alot less now then with the 435's but more power!

Back