hx 35 bigger wheel? / injectors

I ignored it because you wanted to bow up and be the tough guy in the thread and kiss and make up in PMs. You also texted my friends wanting them to tell me to stopLOL

Glad it was entertaining. I'm on here for fun. Sorry you take it to seriously. It's the interwebby for crying out loud.

I told him to search. That's the best way to get basic tech info on here... I also commended him for assimilating...
CompD Mobile Device

I ignored it because you wanted to bow up and be the tough guy in the thread and kiss and make up in PMs. You also texted my friends wanting them to tell me to stopLOL

Glad it was entertaining. I'm on here for fun. Sorry you take it to seriously. It's the interwebby for crying out loud.

I told him to search. That's the best way to get basic tech info on here... I also commended him for assimilating...
CompD Mobile Device
Its just annoying all you do is run your mouth on here even in the TECH sections, Off topic i can see but really the tech. As long as it makes you feel superior, good for you i guess. Maybe Tyler could of talked some sense into you..
you still didnt deny the circle jerk tho........

Last edited:
A bigger exhaust side with RV275's and a timing box is perfect for towing, don't even need gauges IMO.

With a fuel system of course.

Just proved my pointLOL

And now im chubbyLOL

Glad you put alot of thought in that, it was great entertainment when i read it.

Dont believe i got butthurt but you and bus were in to much of a big circle jerk circle to even reply back. So i take it, that its still on?

Keep my name outcha mouth.

Keep talkin schit and it is. I ain't said schit about you on here in a few weeks. It'd be in your best interest to do the same.

Seriously.

Nah, I'm 5' 8" of pure loudmouth, that's actually a fairly nice guy (with a big mouth)LOL

Clay is just to slow to figure it out despite repeated explanations. So I guess he can just keep getting butt hurt. If someone's life is so pathetic that they are gonna cry in real life that someone peed in their online Wheaties there isn't much I figure I can do to help em!LOL
CompD Mobile Device

Awesome......simply awesome!

......and yall are so scary I hope I never meet any of you in person. I might just run away scared and pee myself. I guess everyone in here is 6'4" of pure badass too? :blahblah1:LOL

you should retract everyone. I AM THE ONLY BADASS HERE! LOL

Keep talkin schit and it is. I ain't said schit about you on here in a few weeks. It'd be in your best interest to do the same.

Seriously.

Lol iPhone fail!

And clay if you got something to say about me pm me instead of saying something in a thread in not even in and would have probably never read. You talk schit, so I say keep my name out of your mouth and now your sick of the bs (that you started)

I'm over your lame attempts at e net badazzness.

Lol iPhone fail!

And clay if you got something to say about me pm me instead of saying something in a thread in not even in and would have probably never read. You talk schit, so I say keep my name out of your mouth and now your sick of the bs (that you started)

I'm over your lame attempts at e net badazzness.

LMAO i have pm'd you several times i get no responseLOL

I dont think i started anything you have been messing with me for whatever reason since day 1. So i have had enough. If you didnt give me a reason to get personal i wouldnt have. So stop trying to look like the good guy cause your not.

Back