hx40 owners?

I'm assuming you have a 4" hx35 down pipe your trying to use with the hx40?

Probably better off selling your dp and just getting a 4" hx40 down pipe.

I'm assuming you have a 4" hx35 down pipe your trying to use with the hx40?

Probably better off selling your dp and just getting a 4" hx40 down pipe.

why i priced a hx40 downpipe at my local cummins dealer $295 or $50 bucks for a elbow that will work on a existin down pipe

Where is your cummins dealer getting an hx40 down pipe?

you should be able to get one for about $100 from one of the vendors on here.

you're doing it wrong IMO...

you should be able to get the downpipe for $150 or so and a clamp for $10-15

if you never plan on changing from the HX40, get the elbow, but once you have an HX40 downpipe, you can run a ton of different aftermarket turbos (which you'll probably want to try after you run that HX40! :D )

if you're looking to save money, I'd skip the 5" exhaust

you're doing it wrong IMO...

you should be able to get the downpipe for $150 or so and a clamp for $10-15

if you never plan on changing from the HX40, get the elbow, but once you have an HX40 downpipe, you can run a ton of different aftermarket turbos (which you'll probably want to try after you run that HX40! :D )

if you're looking to save money, I'd skip the 5" exhaust
not lookin for a power house already got that. Its just a towin ton,my orginal plan was to run it on my fummins. UNtill i saw that 6.7 turbo work on ur truck if it work great then when the hx40 gives up i will do the same on this ton

Don't waste your money. I bought one a while back and it won't fit on a Holset HX40. It's the same size as the HX35 5 bolt flange, it may fit on the knock of HX40's that have the 3inch exh. outlet.

Don't waste your money. I bought one a while back and it won't fit on a Holset HX40. It's the same size as the HX35 5 bolt flange, it may fit on the knock of HX40's that have the 3inch exh. outlet.
thanks that is the anwser i was lookin :thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2:

Back