HX80 and HX82 worth?

they're Cummins performance parts... they're not mine... I'm curious what they're worth.

where should I axe this info? :eek:

I'm not sure if Jamie, would or wouldn't know the value of them.

I would suggest the "Dodge Competition & Performance" forum.

I would also suggest calling Garret or Joe @ Pure Diesel Power or Chris or Glenn at ED on Monday and they could probably give you a good idea.

Brand new $3500? Used HX82 go from $1000 to $2500. Depends on flavor.

These are from CPP (cummins performance parts)? That's my only guess as to why it was posted in the CPP vendor forum.

Would you like it moved to the turbocharger forum?

1k to 2.5k in stock form you guys are crazy when you can buy a core and make it a 3.9 or 4.25 for 1200 bucks with exhaust housing small anough to work with a cummins. What ever thats why guys that now what they doing make money off other people.

1k to 2.5k in stock form you guys are crazy when you can buy a core and make it a 3.9 or 4.25 for 1200 bucks with exhaust housing small anough to work with a cummins. What ever thats why guys that now what they doing make money off other people.

I didn't sell Forrest these chargers. I was simply answering a question. Look around, these are the common prices I see them going for being a new cummins reman unit.

who can you send one to to have this done for 1200?

The ones on newer gen sets and marine platforms are over $3000 new with some of them not having reman, px, or nx part numbers...

My employe cost is $1440 for a unit with 28 housing off of a QSX15 755hp gen set

Sent from your moms house using tapatalk

Some HX8x are superseding to HE851 holset model... Just for info

Sent from your moms house using tapatalk

And my 01 is sporting one of those he851's.its a nasty Turbo to say the least.

Back