Hypermax goes 6.69 @216

And who are you implying is the coward?

Dan Scheid?
Zack Hamilton?
Jeff Dean?
Hogue?

Only one that would pull this stunt, latter one

Why don't you tell us since you have apparently been on the phone with Graham Light.

On edit: Nevermind.

Impressed enough to go and grab Dustin and y'all come out of retirement impressed? That would be awesome!!!

???
1/4 mile times? Don't pick and choose the times douche.

Hey Douche...it's a 1/8 mile track....:nail:

Greg houge...I have no reason to care about anothers ride in a class im not in...:bang

Not a rumor, i have many contacts in this industry, i was told about this today.
told by who? if you didnt hear him say it with your own two ears then it's rumor. dumbass.

When is the last time you actually lined up against a competitor? :poke:

Been racing TopSportman for the last few years..always have competition at the gasser races.

Diesel events everyone is scared to show up and race me from the looks of it...not one truck lined up against me this year...Two showed up!...

Last year a few showed up and lined up....what changed?...Same events...Not my problem.

Been racing TopSportman for the last few years..always have competition at the gasser races.

Diesel events everyone is scared to show up and race me from the looks of it...not one truck lined up against me this year...Two showed up!...

Last year a few showed up and lined up....what changed?...Same events...Not my problem.

Wait, just stop a minute. Everyones scared to race you? Really? I completely misunderstood.

Wanted: tapatalk signature

Above all if someone in fact did this- then a whole world of butthurt is at play. wtf.

Wade 1/8 mile for you guys would make it a drivers match since you both run 1/8 closely

Hypermax

Wade, I sure hope you know what your talking about! If this is just rumor your starting a lot of ****! If it's true that's a new low for Greg!!!! What's wrong with people?

Please, it wouldent matter if john force wanted a shot id race him. Fact remains that i have a new combo, thats untested, this is the only reason i didnt want to race jeff...i gotta know what i got before i start talkin trash...LOL

Not gonna make it down anyway, got a issue i need to fix.

You will get plenty of time to watch me next year, im planning a few NHRDA, NADM and TS..among a few others. 2013 will be better than 2012.

Hate to say I agree with ya LOL but I do agree with ya on this one.....:lolly:

You know he's all jelly. I'd hate to be an innocent chair in the general area of Greggypoo.

broken_chair.jpg

im not too shabby on the tree. I've cut a few .00x lights, but most of the time i dont worrie about it cause there is not another car next to me.

if you dont think im a threat on the tree...Your only fooling yourself.

im not too shabby on the tree. I've cut a few .00x lights, but most of the time i dont worrie about it cause there is not another car next to me.

if you dont think im a threat on the tree...Your only fooling yourself.
The only threat you are is a threat to yourself. :Cheer:

Back