I did it!!!

redracer62

made the cover of the new diesel power mag, and got a 4 page article. little late, but i thought i would let you all know.:rockwoot:

is yours the one that says "every 6.0 problem solved"? or am i thinkin of a different truck?

is yours the one that says "every 6.0 problem solved"? or am i thinkin of a different truck?

Ya that's the issue. I was just looking at the issue.

Congrats redracer (sorry don't know your name) I think it said you might be the fastest stroke in the West or AZ, that true? :}

Congrats, definitely looked like a pretty sweet truck. Liked the article and great to see some nice Fords getting in there, show em the 6.0 is more than just a diesel powered coolant pump :rockwoot:

Tell me you didn't make the comment about the most powerful 6.0 in AZ.

Nice. My kids think its my truck and also think the blond is there mom. :hehe:

yes Mike he did, and to everyone else his name is Brody. Congrats again Brody, tell Shawn i said hi as well.

Congratulations on the cover. That's pretty hard to do.

But I have to know, what's up with the most powerful 6.0 in AZ?

I can't think of a lot of fast 6.0's here in Phoenix. If there is one faster, they sure don't come out and play...I think that may be a viable statement!

Great job Brody, i'm pretty jealous. My goal is to at least get my truck in the mag some day. Might be pretty hard these days with all the nice trucks out there now.

Hey Brody,

How long ago did they do the interview? I see no mention of the new rods, and it says the trans has held up well...so I assume at least a couple months ago?

BTW, CONGRATS!

thanks everyone! the 6.0l issues solved was on another truck, and i think it went right with my truck on the cover

Congrats redracer (sorry don't know your name) I think it said you might be the fastest stroke in the West or AZ, that true? :}

In the west? Not hardly.

it is in az, not superfast times(yet), but soon as my nitrous is dialed in, i should get some faster times.
Tell me you didn't make the comment about the most powerful 6.0 in AZ.

Nice. My kids think its my truck and also think the blond is there mom. :hehe:
i did make the comment to the photographer, but i didnt think he would put it in the article, or make it the title haha

yes Mike he did, and to everyone else his name is Brody. Congrats again Brody, tell Shawn i said hi as well.
thanks joe, will do

right now the trans is messed up. i got it rebuilt with suncoast stuff and a edge converter, and now that converter took a crap, so i have to fix that. then ill go back to the track.

I can't think of a lot of fast 6.0's here in Phoenix. If there is one faster, they sure don't come out and play...I think that may be a viable statement!

ya troy, if it was here, i think someone would know about it, its not a lot of hp either, but thats only on fuel, with blown hg's:hehe:

Hey Brody,

How long ago did they do the interview? I see no mention of the new rods, and it says the trans has held up well...so I assume at least a couple months ago?

BTW, CONGRATS!

that was way back in january, so it was with the stock trans and motor parts

Back