i finally got a good hook, vid

thanks Brad.. i did another retorque today and got a little more, enough to do the valves again..
its the kindness, help and knowedge of good people like you, combined with my perseverance that the truck cant help but work finally.. thank you..

lookin good Adam, you deserve it after all the hard work you have done

thank you will.. the ex mani i got from you is working well..
again i owe thanks to all my friends that helped along the way..

That just might be the best hook that truck has ever made : ). Good run buddy!!!!

thanks guys.. its hard to drive with you fingers and toes crossed i can tell you that..
and scott i think this truck should be called "redemtion" on your behalf.. LOL.. im sure you understand and thanks.. i hope it works this well consistantly.. i think for a "street truck" i have something for the guys out here and with a bit more in the bag if i ever find it necessary im happy with the prospects.. i only wish it was this much of a joy on the road for real..
that was a good hook on a great track in cali for sure.. i wish the other guys could have showed their cards so i know what i have for them.. soon enough im sure.. im looking forward to making some more hooks this year..
again thanks everyone for the help and kind works.. this is why we do what we do.. and in reality we get nothing but the support of our piers to justify all the work, sweet and tears for a 20 second run to make it all worth while..

thanks you guys... 3 possible hooks this week.. i wish it ran comparitively as clean on the street but im going to leave it at the current 750hp level for at least the first pull on thurs, i know i have more but im not sure i need it yet.. im still running 181's and 26* timing.. i have the set of westons 7mm 100cc comps sitting here, just waiting for an excuse.. LOL

Back