I guess it will do for now.

2141pete

Hell I dont know
Got on David's dyno today and got one solid pull at 672/1421. I was hoping for a little more but I am happy. I was planning to bump the timing from 20* to 24* and Yank the plate but I didn't have time. The converter wouldn't stay locked and it downshifted on every pull except the 672hp pull. I do need to give a huge thanks to Phil and sticky for helping me get a boot fixed after the first 612hp pull and also to the guy who gave me the clamp to fix the problem. Watching the video my wife shot it looks like the fuel is there for more, I just need more tuning and to fix OD and TC lockup.

Your truck sounded real good today. And watching your exhaust move away from the bumper while the engine was torquing over was something else!

Thanks guys, it is still a work in progress. I was really hoping to do 700+ today but I am definitely happy with it.

If anybody got any pics or video let me know my wife only got the 612hp pull where the boot popped off.

Hmmm, I need to get on the ball. **calls Elite** :D

Congrats!

Danny I think I still have a ways to go to catch up. Too bad I did t have a nitrous kit, I would have loved to spray it.

How big are your comps Pete? Your number is close to what I did with a A5k, 674-1191. Congrats!

Nice numbers!:rockwoot: The timing bump to 24* should put you over 700, I wouldn't be afraid to try 28-30*. What plate are you running, a #6 works well if you haven't tried one out.

Brett

Thanks Brad and Brett! I will definitely bump the timing on next try. The best I can describe my plate is maybe a mix of a 0 and 100 but I honestly know Jack squat about fuel plates. This is the first pump I have ran a plate in since the p-pump swap.

I run a #6 plate thats been slightly modded and 30 degrees timing.

Sweet. Gives me hope for my combo. :D What rpm did you start the run off at and did you build any boost before you started the run?

Danny I think I still have a ways to go to catch up. Too bad I did t have a nitrous kit, I would have loved to spray it.

I don't think so. You're putting out on fuel what the calculator puts me at on spray just about. Awesome numbers, man. You oughtta be doing some very low 12's on fuel and some easy 11's on spray. :rockwoot:

Great to meet ya Pete!! Hope the family had fun as well!!

Congrats on the numbers!!

Back