I guess it will do for now.

Sweet. Gives me hope for my combo. :D What rpm did you start the run off at and did you build any boost before you started the run?

David was having a really hard time getting it so stay in OD because the converter wouldnt stay locked. I think he said he was up around 80mph to start. I wish he could have gotten in it a little harder but it wasn't gonna work. He said he was still a half inch to an inch off the floor. He was using the brakes to build boost but couldn't just flog it.

Don't you run a lock up switch? Anything below 70-75mph without my lock up switch and I'll down shift.

I have one but my OD is acting up so I am using it there. I had the switch wired in to run both but the T-tap came off the TC wire.

Nice numbers! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of boost were you seeing with your S471?

Don't know I forgot to ask David. It was enogh to hold the dyno up for about 10 minutes while we fixed a boot that blew off. It will do 50-55psi on the street and it lit really good on the dyno so I would guess over 40psi.

Back