I need a Duramax engine

Congrats on the photo shoot for 8 Lug mag! That boat you had on the back of your truck was sweet!!!!!

I am in florida i know of a guy that has a motor out of a 05 duramax 28k on the tach never had a perfomance chip on it. he wants 3 grand but this motor comes complete hell it even has the alternater on it.

i would like more info. on the 05 Durmax for $3000. i have been thinking of a 2nd engine to build up, just in case mine has trouble.

i believe a cummins was the first truck in the 7's and if im not mistaking there in the 6's now i was told its a 12v but dont take that to heart (just what ive heard)

Wow!!!! Doesn't matter is starting to sound like he replaced Comp over there at GBE..... I hope he looks good in a skirt and pom-poms!

99cummins08 said:
i believe a cummins was the first truck in the 7's and if im not mistaking there in the 6's now i was told its a 12v but dont take that to heart (just what ive heard)

We are talking about trucks not drag rails. All the cummins that are faster then 8's are in funny cars. Duramax is the first TRUCK into the 7's

crewgirl said:
Wow!!!! Doesn't matter is starting to sound like he replaced Comp over there at GBE..... I hope he looks good in a skirt and pom-poms!
HAHA I have a sence of humor!!! I would probably look better in it than you!:hehe:

www.copart.com you can sign up and get them from wrecked trucks. banks is all of these super abcd trucks that you have yours or are you putting them on some sorta floor plan at the bank? Charging Jay leno alot?

EBAY has some, crashed trucks people that dont work for banks can find stuff cheaper!!! LOL You can get a used one and rework it too! There was a smashed up truck in Waco Tx at a auction over there that brought a whole 1500 bucks. Kicker was it had 4200 miles on it and ran great just a$$ end was totaled. I hope you can find one, is this for the project list? Banks may be able to get one for fifteen retail. I would hope someone like them would be in deep with a local dealer but at 15k guess not. I called local Dealer today for this reason. You can get one if you get a discount for around 13 or so.
J

Back