I need pics of roll bars and twin piping

morkable

Just Over Broke
I am going to be putting a roll bar in my truck soon, and I was wondering if I could get some pics of you folks that have roll bars in your trucks. Also has anyone put a roll bar in with the factory seat? Or will I need to get racing seats? Also I got my new turbo for my twins, so I need some picks of how the piping goes.

thanks so much

Kevin

Thats a cool truck, I allways liked those lil red express trucks. But it dosent quite apply to my situation

Kevin

I don't believe you can properly install the anti-sub belt in the factory seat without cutting a hole in it. So you're either looking at custom upholstery or a custom seat. Are you a regular cab or extended cab?

it is a quad cab, I forgot about the antisub belt,, damn,, I guess I had better start looking for some racing seats

another question, do you need to have a 5 point harness if you are running slower than 10.0?

Kevin

IIRC, if you need a roll cage or roll bar, you need a 5 point. Greg (Dockboy) has some decent shots of his extended cab rollcage in his buildup thread.

Kev I will get some pic's for you on the twin piping later this afternoon!:rockwoot:

here are some pictures of my bd twins
P3160025.jpg

P3160024.jpg

P3160023.jpg

Here is a Big Brother set
DSC00560.jpg

I will take some better pictures if you want them but I know things are a lot different in your truck.

Yeah I am going to use the sb as the little turbo and the big bro. I wonder if there is a company that I can get some pre made tubing etc for the turbos, I have both turbos allready

Kevin

source automotive can probably help you with the piping. I know they have a bunch of twin parts on ebay. They also have a web site. I was thinking about making my own before I got the bd twins I have.

Here is a couple of pics of a Silver Bullet/B2 twin setup we did for a guy. Piping will be a little different with a Big Bro but its something to look at for ideas.

If you need some help with the pipes you might want to call T3 Fabrication. He does all of ours for us and could help you out.

TwinPipes3.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

DSCN0531.jpg

Do you have any address's or email or web page addys for these guys?

Thanks

kevin

I talked to Nathan, what a great guy. But unfortunatley he wasnt able to help, as he dosent have a big bro to work with

Kevin

Back