I need some DV's

94 12valve

Kingpin
I am looking for a set of 181's, 191's, or a set of .024's to replace my full cuts. After I upgraded to a scheid pump the full cuts are just dumping way too much fuel.I will be selling the full cuts after I downgrade

Thanks

who's full cuts are they? i'd just like like a little more info before i commit ya know? haha

gotcha, my only problem is i dont have any to swap into my pump when i send the 191's out, so i'd have to wait to send mine out after i put yours in.

gotcha, my only problem is i dont have any to swap into my pump when i send the 191's out, so i'd have to wait to send mine out after i put yours in.

Well I really don't like doing that because I have been burned before, but not by anyone on here. So I'll tell you what Ill pull them tomorrow and ship them tomorrow so they will be on the road by tuesday.

Only thing I'm gonna ask of you is don't give me a reason to never do something like this again

i have a set from my buddies truck settin here they are sweet but not sure what they i will check

Well I really don't like doing that because I have been burned before, but not by anyone on here. So I'll tell you what Ill pull them tomorrow and ship them tomorrow so they will be on the road by tuesday.

Only thing I'm gonna ask of you is don't give me a reason to never do something like this again

sounds good to me, i'll PM you my address

Back