I Need Your Two Cents????

A .90a/r housing on that size wheel is worthless in my book its basiccally pointless...

You think a 1.00AR or 1.10AR is going to be any better? Any T4 housing is pointless, you think Borg Warner did figure that out long ago?

PM captainchrysler he did a 271 swap into a 1st gen last season. HGe flipped it and retained the kingpin 60 front, IIRC he had to fab up a x member and do some minor machine work to the t-case and rework the oiling system but it ended up out pretty decent.

You could also ask Kurt, whom has more pump than you, what charger he runs, and where he picked it up at.

How could it not be better to keep it lit easier? Any smaller of a housing is goin to light quicker and be easier to keep lit.

Do you think that 0.90AR T4 housing flows enough for that big wheel?

Here you go Smokem. Just for fun i thought i would bring this up.LOL
first turbo listed fst1005 88/96 wheel and either a 1.0 or 1.10 housing. Custom billet 2.6 comp wheel

Farmstock Turbos

PM captainchrysler he did a 271 swap into a 1st gen last season. HGe flipped it and retained the kingpin 60 front, IIRC he had to fab up a x member and do some minor machine work to the t-case and rework the oiling system but it ended up out pretty decent.

We did one on my brothers truck also, all the info can be found in this thread
Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
Post #44, 54, and 75.

100_4399.jpg

Here you go Smokem. Just for fun i thought i would bring this up.LOL
first turbo listed fst1005 88/96 wheel and either a 1.0 or 1.10 housing. Custom billet 2.6 comp wheel

It's not billet, anyone know what size turbine wheel the $4800 Precision 2.6/2.8" uses, I'm assuming not. There is also a big difference between a 1.10AR T4 and a 1.10AR T6.

It's not billet, anyone know what size turbine wheel the $4800 Precision 2.6/2.8" uses, I'm assuming not.

it is billet just for your knowledge. atleast according to Dave:Cheer:

I am really liking my 83/74 turbin wheel. I needto get a dp gauge hooked up but id say its doing its job.

Ty...just curious on why you went so big with the charger to begin with? What are the plans for the old dodge?

Ty...just curious on why you went so big with the charger to begin with? What are the plans for the old dodge?

Hey josh... IM wantin to pull it more and a friend of mine has the exact charger that he got form AREA diesel and paid 1100 for it with the 1.32 housing on it and he only has a full cut o dv's and 370 jim jesep injectors in a 94 dodge. With this setup he does fairly well on the pullin track. So I was able to pick up the same charger for a little fraction of the cost and I have alot more done to my motor. And out on the road my truck will run better and build more boost and I have a flowed head. But i figured out the other day that the tcase in my truck has a different final drive ratio on the low side that is changing my final drive ratio. So its hard for me to run 3rd low because my final drive is 11.6:1 where a second gen is 16:1 in 3rd low. But I can light it fine on the pullin track I figured that out last weekend I jus need some different gearing....

Back