I wonder if this record will ever be broken?

partsguy662

You know damm right
Diesel Truck Category
Diesel Truck - /DT

9350 AA/DT Gladiator Performance Michael Wiles Oct-06 115.509
9350 A/DT Gladiator Performance Shane Wiles Oct-06 114.905
C/DT Keating Shelly K. Shelley Sep-99 130.737

Interesting, no?

Wow, in the world of racing that's a pretty old record to still be standing. I guess it's time for me to step up to the plate and see about setting a new record.

Any volunteers for sponsorship?

Didn't think so,
George

Breaking that record in that class will require a diesel with NO turbo. :Cheer:

:badidea: 130mph with no turbo?? Hmmm, wonder how much power I can wring out of that 6.9 F-250 out back

Wonder if we could get Scott to bring that Ford down he worked on in the parking lot last night....throw some #2 in the tank and go for broke (or more broke) LOL

The devil will be wearing a sweater before you'll see me trying to break a record in a ford, my son...:hehe:

yep they didn't catch the part of a turbo on a Cummins turbo diesel.

We are working on that rule now, the class is screw up, they didn't catch the turbo on the truck and now its years later, so, oh well.
You can run a Turbo, but you will have to bump up two classes, no problem the A/DT record is easy , we have already gone 161.007 and 170 is a gear change away , we plan on taking all the records in A/DT AA/DT D/UDT , C/UDT , B/UDT , A/UDT and AA/UDT. If the streamliner doesn’t step up. The WCTA doesn’t have a rule about a turbo on a diesel, this rule effectively bunches all the diesel in to A/DT

COMP461 said:
We are working on that rule now, the class is screw up, they didn't catch the turbo on the truck and now its years later, so, oh well.
You can run a Turbo, but you will have to bump up two classes, no problem the A/DT record is easy , we have already gone 161.007 and 170 is a gear change away , we plan on taking all the records in A/DT AA/DT D/UDT , C/UDT , B/UDT , A/UDT and AA/UDT. If the streamliner doesn’t step up. The WCTA doesn’t have a rule about a turbo on a diesel, this rule effectively bunches all the diesel in to A/DT

We? We are working on that rule?

:hehe: I'm assuming you're working on the rule that states: Only Greg H can hold any record too, right? LOL!

You’re kind of pathetic aren’t you? Your only claim to keyboard fame is making ineffective runs at me. Kind of like the charge of the mosquito, annoying , but futile

I’m still here, and still having fun, and will stay at the top , continuing to push the limit. .

COMP461 said:
You’re kind of pathetic aren’t you? Your only claim to keyboard fame is making ineffective runs at me. Kind of like the charge of the mosquito, annoying , but futile

I’m still here, and still having fun, and will stay at the top , continuing to push the limit. .

Claim to keyboard fame? I didn't know there was such a thing....:hehe:

That's okay, keep pushing that limit oh rising star of keyboard fame...

Oh yeah, and Keating still has the record too....:hehe :hehe:

Well how many records did you break @ Maxton copm461? Did you bust the
170 MPH barrier that you claimed was going to be easy?

Randy
Crew Chief No Class Racing

Back