idea

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
I posted this in the drag racing forum but I suppose it belongs here more, especially since it would apply to sled pullers too:

Eric's post about the volunteer section gave me an idea. Seems like there are a lot of new sponsors (and old ones) on here who would probably like to get there name out there more. There's also a lot of people joining the ranks of pro-mod and pro-street as of late.

How about a section for sponsors who are looking for exposure and racers who are looking for sponsors?

Could help eliminate some of the cold calls, give some introductions, and racers could give an idea of what they are looking for while sponsors could give an idea of what kind of exposure they are looking for.

Like I said, it'd be primarily to start introductions and such. All details, of course, would be done in private.

I figure this would be the best site to do it on since most of the racers seem to hang out here.

Just a suggestion to add to this already magnificent site!
:D

Hey Danny, I'll make sure this gets looked at by Tim and Phil. I personally think its a good idea. I could see some folks trying to abuse it, but as long as it was clear what its purpose was, I think it would help the sport.

Cool, thanx. Like I said more like an intro type thing. Racers and Sponsors can give a general idea of what they're looking for and look for matches. The details can be worked out behind the scenes.

I would love to find some people to sponsor me on my super slow MPG runs

Back