Identify this wheel tire combo, photo inside

Joesixpack

Pull'n it.
0909dp_05_z+2009_truck_and_tractor_nationals+2007_dodge_ram.jpg

wheels are kmc xd diesels. unsure on tires, but they look like toyo open country A/T?

tires look like ProComp Xtreme M/T's.. Looks like a rather wide 18" wheel with a 33" tire..

scratch that.. they only make a 305 wide tire for an 18" rim in the procomps.. sure looks wider then that to me.. Of course I have fender flares that cover up mine....

Yeah, no kidding that width, in what I hope is a 33 is what I'm looking for. They do look like my toyo's but mine sure aren't that wide.

The right front looks huge but the drivers side seems more reasonable. I could only find 18" Diesels in a 9" wide and a 10" wide 20 so if that is indeed the rim, they may just appear monstrous.

seems to me that they are 20X10's with a lot of backspacing.. but ive been wrong before. PM Bad Duvall believe thats his truck.

In his sig, Mickey Tomson ATZ's for the win....good eye
I'll pm him for the size.
Thanks for the info.

Y'all beat me to it, Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's I run a set 325/60/R18's on my pickup. They wear quite well and I love the way they look.

Uh yes.....now that looks more like it. Seen the truck was for sale after, looks like a good deal.

Y'all beat me to it, Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's I run a set 325/60/R18's on my pickup. They wear quite well and I love the way they look.

x2 on the ATZ's. Ive had them on my truck for over two years and 30,000 miles and they are still better than half tread.

Those are 18x12 Ion Forged Terminator's(NOT MADE ANYMORE) with Mickey Thompson MTZ's. Those tires are 15.5" wide and 33" tall.

Back