IH 806 or IH 560

Not sure if I screwed myself or not yet... But I didn't get back to the lady quick enough I guess, so they stuck in todays auction at the place...

I got it for 4k.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Both tractors are good tractors for what you are looking for they both have 12gpm hydro and 540/1000 PTO. what it comes down to is how big of bush hog and what the size of other things you might be useing are i like the 806 they are easier to find parts for but if you cant use the HP and load the tractor properly might want to go with the 560.

I wouldn't sell my 806 for $4000 and that looks cleaner than mine lol. Although I do have the original bucket that came with mine. We just leave the TA alone, 13,000 hours and still going strong!

Sent from the drivers seat of my Lariat using Tapatalk

Well, two new batteries and leads and it starts and runs like a top.

The trans however, has some quirks.

T/A doesn't work 3 times outa 5. And you have to hunt a bit for high-low-neutral. Reverse goes right in. 1-4 seem fine. Thing moves right out in hi-4.

Clutch is good, pulled a big old cedar tree I fell across the pasture and the tractor spins and digs with no slip outa the clutch, and it has good power.

Right brake leaks a little, and the steering leaks a little.

Other than that, think I'm alright.

Anybody know what it'll set me back to have the trans rebuilt?

Have you checked all the linkages? They are pretty good for getting sloppy and then you have a hard time finding low-high.

I'd be lookin through the linkage, but when you let the clutch out without hittin high-low dead on the trans binds, and the thing won't move an inch 'til you hammer the shifter out of where it stuck.

That normal with a sloppy shifter?

Back