ii 66/65/12

cjohanson1

Ok thinking about trading my super b special on this turbo would like to know what u guys think. I can't find anything on this at all
I'd b running 5x16

It'd be a step backwards, that hot side is way too small sending exhaust pressure through the roof. Probably surge as well.

Save your money for twins.

Ok I'd like to do twins but damn I'd have a lot in them. My goal is only 600 hp on fuel but I'd like to spray a lil giggle gas too

If it had a 14 housing u could probley meet ur goal but it would surge on a 12v worse also.

It's expensive but worth it in the long run...

The only way I'd do a street single bigger than my(our) 64/71/14 is one of the new 67.7/74/.9 T4 with an external wastegate on the manifold. Search in Dodge Competition S467, 467, or 67.7 if you want to know more about it.

It'll hit 600 with tuning but it'll never drive easier, cooler, and stronger than a twin set.

How is it "great on top" with that ex wheel and housing. I would have to disagree

from phone

Have you ran one?

"Great" boost, "Great" egt's, at higher RPM's, "on top". Like I said, it would be a good racing turbo.

I used to run a 66-65-14 (one of the old sled puller) from htt when they first came out and i ran it on my old 12v and it ran good but would surge if it got in the right spot took it off and put it on my 24v and no surge with it.

Didnt have a drive pressure to go by but i was happy at the time with the charger, i think htt rated it at 625 hp if i remember correct.

Yea I ended up getting a silver bullet 66/74/14 I like it a lot I have some 5x18 coming in to help this thing out

Yea I'm either goin with a 188/220 or a 181/210 I think it's gonna b a Hamilton cam n I may pick up some giggle gas and throw a hundred shot or so at it

I'm Hardley on that site. Call me tomorrow. Pm me for a number

I read a thread you started, titled 5x14...im not questioning ur know how, but some decent people gave you IMO, some really good advice. Why were/are you so stuck on a 66? BTW, what did u dyno at Rudy's?

I went with a 66 because I didn't feel the 64 had any top end at all, with this 66 I feel I get mid range with top end. it feels like it pulls harder and the only thing I haul is my rzr around. Didn't get to go to Rudy's but gonna call enterprize in Ohio n c if they have one

Back