II CP3 modded Pump VS. a bag of parts

Don't bother, my wife called today and spoke to your son Cody today. Obviously he did not know who she was, he was less than complimentary about the Arson kit, and Wicked Diesels. I wouldn't stoop to the levels that he did. As I stated before, if I ever made reference to the Arson kit being the same as your stage 2 pump, I apologize AGAIN. I meant that when I said it in the PM, that I sent you. It is easy to trash talk the competition, but I am a man of my word.

OK guys, this is Wade. I am posting from Lmills account. I am not on RobertP's account. He is just currently hanging out in my garage using my IP address to post.

Hey guys, this is Lloyd. I am helping Robert and Wade, work on there truck, to make it faster than mine.

Hey guys, this is Lloyd. I am helping Robert and Wade, work on there truck, to make it faster than mine.
Well, thats easy enough. LOL I, err I mean Lloyd doesn't race his truck. But he sure did know how to wipe a smug look of Wade's....errrr I mean my face when he waxed me on the dyno rollers. LMAO :hehe: I sure hope Rob and Lloyd do as good of a job building my engine as Lloyd did on his. :hehe:

Shane, I talked to Cody about his conversation with your wife. He said he didn't know that it was your wife but he did know it was someone with Wicked Diesel. He said he vented a few frustrations because he knew it would be relayed to you. I think we have a better understanding of each other now.

Cody, sounds like there is a secret shopper!

can't we all just get along!!!

Chase Fleece
Fleece Performance

Last edited:
Moded Cp3s have changed the face of the CR and whatever anyone says this is like Dodge, Chevy, and Ford battle and will always be. I know its all about who has what or who spent more $$$.I'm a buget built truck, its runs good better than expected and props to the pioneers of the Cp3 craze.
By the way Thanks for the stg 3 John its going to be a great season for me!!!

Good Luck to everyone! There is no loosers here. We will help everyone we can. Thanks

We are now a site sponsor here, if anyone needs help in any area, we will do what we can, even if it is just some technical help or a recommendation.

good lord i have not seen fighting between people who should be working together since i helped train iraqi police and worked along side the iraqi army. you all do great work i cant do any of it im just a dumb ass grunt who does what he is told, you should all be proud of what you do and what you have done. beside the EPA and high oil cost is going to kill us all off sooner or latter till then you guys keep pushing the limits and building killer stuff for me to put on my rig.

CODY your the man you helped me out a few times thanks

He is food for thought , a single II CP3 pump and single silver Bullet turbo , with very small [ 29 LPM ] but efficient injectors made 598 on Project X with no programmer , and no fuel box

Wow! with my stage 2 pump, injectors, and silver bullet I can barely do that WITH the electronics! Incredible.

I can , its called doing it right ,

Ouch, that kinda hurt. I'm running an I.I. turbo, I.I. CP3, and an I.I. Dual Feed line. It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I got my first lift pump from you guys too.

The only things left are my Smarty and my Flux injectors.

barely getting 598 with a sb ,pump, injectors and smarty doesnt sound right....theres a guy claiming to get 520 with smarty and a htt62 only.

There is a lot to it, in that the combination of a data logger, is 1st on the list.

Second is that this truck has more the twice the air flow of a stock Cummins, a RayMac head, with ZZ manifold, a MaxSpool cam program. And industrial injection that really flow’s fuel. Along with very efficient injectors. a fuel boost module from Dr. Performance that keeps the computer from defueling

Back