II p-pump injector identifing

flcrawler

Does anyone know if industrial injection put any identifing marks on there p-pump injectors? I got a set that is supposed to be 180hp p-pump conversion injector, but the only ones they list are 6x.022 or 6x.024. The set I just got are a 7 hole and have 830 on the nozzle.

I've never heard of II selling a conversion injector.

Firt thing to do is make sure they are II injectors. Two easy steps. First, check the pop off pressures. If they are all over the place they might be II. Next, look at the holes under a microscope. If you can see where the electrode skipped down the angle before starting and cut a shallow groove, they might be II. If they have both, they are II.

So they sound like great injectors. I got them because they installed in a vp truck and they said it loped real bad. When they called II they were told the number on the box was for the conversion injectors. I figured worst case is I have a set of cores.

Firt thing to do is make sure they are II injectors. Two easy steps. First, check the pop off pressures. If they are all over the place they might be II. Next, look at the holes under a microscope. If you can see where the electrode skipped down the angle before starting and cut a shallow groove, they might be II. If they have both, they are II.

Hell that still doesnt narrow it down. That could be a number of big name shops....:hehe:

Back