II Race Twins

daithi2

Nevermore
Industrial Race twins. this is silver bullet/big bro set. All piping included even the extra pipe i used to make it work on my 1st gen with air/water, and extra oil lines i had made. II's were not long enough.
Less then a hour of run time on these, i parted the truck out before i ever got to run it so these are like new.

$3200 prefer pickup, i can help deliver some distance for a fee. shipping will be pricy due to bulk and the weight of the big bro.

Will this set work on a ATS 3 Piece manifold? Also I am in Pa. So I will need the set shipped, Are you good with that?

same manifold i used. i have not got an exact quote on shipping but i estimate 150-250 range. big bro is around 70# itself. i have around 3' of 5" downpipe that can be cut down to save and i can remove the extra pipe i added to make this work on my truck. let me know if your truly intrested and ill go buy boxes and take this stuff to get a quote.

adding pics.

3ece8e28.jpg

55b94754.jpg

0fcff9aa.jpg

549cafd9.jpg

Dang I would love to have these. You don't have any use for a 4x4 quad do you?????

whats the specs on the chargers? What do they need to hook up to a 2gen 24v? Just shorten the intercooler pipe or what?

other then pipe modification, i dont know.

silver bullet is 66/71/14
big brother is a modified S4T, no one has really posted specs.

All the piping looks about the same as what I have on my twins other than the one you welded on to.

Does anyone know if these will bolt up to a 2nd gen?

other then pipe modification, i dont know.

silver bullet is 66/71/14
big brother is a modified S4T, no one has really posted specs.

Standard S4Ts are 88mm, the modded version is supposed to be a 90mm. From what I've read the Big Bro flows around 1900cfm. But that was with an 87mm comp wheel IIRC.

Thanks for the reply!!! That is some crazy specs on that S400.

Wonder how those would light with my m6's or soon to be ppump

An S4T is not an S400. A cam and head work would really help spool them, its not all about fuel!

Silverbullet is a 66/74/14 not 71, that big brother (S4T) is a 88mm, a modified big bro is 95mm

Last edited:
An S4T is not an S400. A cam and head work would really help spool them, its not all about fuel!

Opps. Thats what I get for assuming

I planned on getting a head with some port work and of course oringed. Lately, I am playing with fire pushing 70-75psi with no orings.:bang

Ordering my hamilton cam kit soon:rockwoot:

I planned on getting a head with some port work and of course oringed. Lately, I am playing with fire pushing 70-75psi with no orings.

I've ran that and more several hundred times with an O-ring.....I'm just sayin'

Jim

Opps. Thats what I get for assuming

I planned on getting a head with some port work and of course oringed. Lately, I am playing with fire pushing 70-75psi with no orings.:bang

Ordering my hamilton cam kit soon:rockwoot:

With good drive pressure and torqued stock bolts you can run quite a bit of pressure. I know Garmon does.

What are your reasons for the Hamilton cam? Have you looked into MaxSpool or Diesel Pro(Fletchers) cams?

I havent touched the head bolts! They also havent been touched since the truck was built at the factory, which is the only thing that is probably saving me. Every time I do a hard pull down the highway or a country road, I get home and check for antifreeze leaking or contaminated oil.

I am going with hamilton cams because he seems to have great customer service and seems to have a top of the line product!! Never heard anything bad about him either. Dont know much about the others.

PM me if you have any info...I see your in CO, not too far from me in rapid city sd! We dont have any preformance shops here so just been teaching myself.

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread daithi2. If you find out that these will fit a 01 let me know. Id like to take these off your hands

Back