II Super PhatShaft 66

This is brand new in the box for 3rd gen dodge. After I purchased this I have given more thought and I don't think it is going to meet my needs. I already have a HTT 71/64/13 on. Not worth the time to change it out. Paid $1850.00 for it willing to take $1700.00 and 20 bucks to ship it.

Not worth the time to change it out.

says who?

you might just love that thing

big compressor and a med turbine

sounds like it would be perfect for what you have

not to mention everyone with the htt housing is having so many problems right now with the waste gate

you prolly oughta pull the it off just to check the gate if nothin else...

when did you purchase the it? (the 64)

thanks, don

The Super Phat Shaft 66 was designed for trucks that have multiple fueling and is a high performance charger. This turbo put Industrial Injection on the map. It features a 66mm extended tip compressor wheel but what makes the Super Phat Shaft 66 special is the 71mm exducer exhaust wheel and modified exhaust housing. The wastegate has custom dual oversized passages and a wastegate spacer plate for maximum effiency. Like all Phat Shaft turbochargers it is equipped with dual grooved bearings and an adjustable boost elbow. The Super Phat Shaft 66 can support up to 750hp.

What does the inducer bore size measure? I know some of them run big, and won't pass tech inspection for a 2.6 class.

It should pass 2.6, if you get one that measures 2.8, i dont think you have a 66mm, the 71mm II came out with is a 2.8 charger.

II

I know a place to get em for $1500.00 all day.

I am not trying to rip anyone off just have a turbo and I do not need it. I am not trying to make money on it, I did post MAKE OFFER! Thanks for your 2cents not sure if it was needed on this post.

Back