I'm sellin the wife!

I'll sell mine too.....maybe we can get a group buy.

Then again,...mines probably not worth much,....she's got ALOT of miles on her....not highway miles either,...mostly "stop & go"..

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I'll sell mine too.....maybe we can get a group buy.

Then again,...mines probably not worth much,....she's got ALOT of miles on her....not highway miles either,...mostly "stop & go"..

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

roflmwfao!!!:hehe::rockwoot::hehe:

A customer of ours has had us making upgrade turbos for the Skylines he is importing. He asked us to make him a set of duplicate turbos that would support 900hp. When our customer saw what we had made for him he said "you had better get ready to make a bunch more just like those". I have to say the project turned out VERY good and we had to do some very custom work to make the chargers big enough and spool fast enough to make this a huge hit. Thanks

I fail to see where the 71k price tag comes from...I'll stick to my 10 year old truck.

hmm, i dont like the way it looks. the older skylines were nice tho.

Garrett

to bad to get those claimed 0-60 times you have to activate the launch control witch voids the cars warranty.

to bad to get those claimed 0-60 times you have to activate the launch control witch voids the cars warranty.

If your buying the car a warranty isn't an issue.

These cars are very impressive Ive seen one in person and we should have one or two at the dealer I work at.

A friend of mine just got his a month or so ago after being on the waiting list for like 16 months..:bang he is already looking into some upgrades and wants it to be faster. I wasnt able to get a ride in it that day, but I think my poor ol dad bout chit himself after the ride he got..... im still waiting on my ride...:rockwoot:

I like the older GTR's styling better. But for the money the numbers are pretty descent. I would definitely NOT kick one out of bed :)

Back