Indiana - 3rd Annual Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Drag Race

CumminAtYa

Looking for a megacab
If this isn't in the right area mods please move thanks!

A run what you brung drag race, street cars, drag cars, diesel trucks, motorcycles, dragsters, whatever is street legal or NHRA or IHRA legal. A car show and stereo contest will also be held, awards will be given for best foreign and domestic, best truck, best rat rod, best engine and best paint. There will be stunt bike riders and guage magazines own Matt Petro project S10 Airdancer. April 18 2008 with a rain date of April 25 2008. This is a chairity event all money raised goes to the Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Scholarship Fund. sponcers are welcome as are any donations.

http://www.gaugemagazine.com/eventcalendar/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=753

Last year there were a crapload of diesels there. It is held in conjunction with a Friday night midnight madness street legal drags, so there will be all kinds of cars and bikes there not just diesels. It's pretty darn fun, and for a great cause.

Sounds good house. Man the Schmitts are really awesome people!

I always heard that was a good event! Ill see what the Vanilla Gorilla cxan do!

Change in plans guys!!

The race has been rescheduled for 25th of April, everything else is the same. I know this will put a dent in attendance, as I think many will be heading to Bowling Green for the TS event. I still hope to see some of you there! If you think you might attend this event, please reply to this thread!! Thanks guys.

Josh said on the phone that Lucas Oil took their spot. How nice of Forrest, lol.

Back