DATE: June 13, 2014

7300 E. Troy Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46239

DATE: June 14, 2014

10267 East US Hwy 136, Indianapolis IN 46234
Rain Date - Sunday June 15, 2014

ADMISSION: Adults $25.00 Weekend pass
Kids (Ages 6-12) $10.00
(Kids 5 & under free)

Competitor Fee's $25.00 Entrance fee for all drag racers, sled pullers, show n shine & burnout contest

Buy your tickets in advance online with PROMO code NHRDA and save 20% http://nhrdatickets.eventbrite.com

ALL COMPETITORS MUST REGISTER AT NHRDA BOOTH
TECH CARDS:
Drag Racing
$75.00 Top Diesel & Pro Stock
$40.00 Pro Street & Super Street
$20.00 Super Diesel and Sportsman

$20.00 Sled Pull Hook Fees
Registration 5pm -6.30, at NHRDA booth.

Buy your tech cards in advance on line and save $5.00! http://nhrdatickets.eventbrite.com

CAMPING: Per vehicle $20.00 Saturday night pass - Lucas Oil Raceway - Dry camping only

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: (scheduled times may vary)

FRIDAY: 5pm - Gates Open - Marion County Fairgrounds

SLED PULLS 7pm - 10pm - NHRDA Super Stock Diesel, 3.0 Class and 2.6 Class , Tractors

SATURDAY: Lucas Oil Raceway
9am - Competitor gates open
10am - Spectator gates open

DRAG RACING 11am - 5pm - NHRDA Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman

SHOW N SHINE 10am - 3pm - All competitors must sign up at NHRDA Trailer - $10.00 fee

DYNO 10am - 5pm - Must signup at the dyno and pay $80.00 fee

BURNOUT 5pm/End of Racing - First 10 competitors to signup at NHRDA Trailer - $10.00 fee

If you were there last year I think you would understand why. The layout was horrible. No great place to watch.

I was there last year and I do agree that the sled pull track and the stands or lack of sucked.

I thought they were making that track permanent and were adding grand stands along there? Guess not

Why the venue change for the pulls this year?

Cost is main reason for venue change as we had to put $18,000 of sod down in August because the grass did not grow back in time for the US Nationals.

Dealing with NHRA has been very interesting to say the least.

Marion County Fairgrounds has nice Grandstands that seat 3500 and plenty room for parking.

Plus we believe we can provide the pullers with a better track to compete on.

Cost is main reason for venue change as we had to put $18,000 of sod down in August because the grass did not grow back in time for the US Nationals.

Dealing with NHRA has been very interesting to say the least.

Marion County Fairgrounds has nice Grandstands that seat 3500 and plenty room for parking.

Plus we believe we can provide the pullers with a better track to compete on.

Wait a minute... You mean you don't have 10,000 people in the stands like the other guys? Geez, loser!

Looking forward to this again, even if I have to go through Indy to see the pulls this year. Damn that one stop was convieniant!

If they are building a pulling track from scratch, puller DO NOT waste your time and money like we all did at St. Louis! !

If they are building a pulling track from scratch, puller DO NOT waste your time and money like we all did at St. Louis! !

We are not building track from scratch as there has been several pulls over the years during the fair.

Back