indoor pulls

fordcummins01

soot burner
Can we get an updated list of indoor pulls around the midwest for the winter? Getting the itch here..it's cold.

anything else a little closer to home. Thought they always had an indoor pull in Eaton Ohio. Maybe that's just tractors?

anything else a little closer to home. Thought they always had an indoor pull in Eaton Ohio. Maybe that's just tractors?

it's March 5 & 6, they haven't posted what classes yet. I would guess it will be the same as last year 2.6 friday and 2.8 on saturday.

Jay

Gordyville Ill. in two weeks and I think Eaton is next month I think

I've heard eaton is a sweet pull. JJ glad to hear your ready to put on a show again this year.

Steve...need some more money for that! I may fab up this other turbo I have and run some twins for show...but, we'll see

You need to hit me up i'd be up to coming over and shoting the chit while looking at her. Lol

So who's going to the Southern Invitational this weekend in Murfreesboro, TN? I've gone in the past and it's a blast but I won't be making it this year. Simply snuck up on me and I'm not gonna be able to make it happen on such short notice.

C-ya

no one seems to have truck classes or diesel truck classes this year.

Back