Industrial Injection Full Cr Injector Rebuilds

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
CBP-WEB.jpg

Yes they are stock. They have new control barrel and plungers. This makes the injector like new again. We can make what ever size you want. Thanks

We have ALL the repair parts for Dodge and Duramax applications. We just received the control B&Ps for the lastest injector part numbers. We use new control B&Ps in every injector that we sell reman. We can also build your injectors. Injectors are hard to get right now from the factory. Even the OEM's are backordered. We have in house remans available. Thanks, Brady

We ran out of control B&P's which put us 30 sets behind. We just scored 500 so we should catch up pretty quick now and I hope we will be OK for a while now.

It depends on if your control B&P's are good or not. The control B&P's are very expensive parts. If yours are bad then our in house exchange price would be correct. If yours are good then you would be much cheaper on price. I don't know if you are a dealer or a distributor for us. That will make some difference on price as well. Call me and I then can give you a better answer based on our conversation. 1-800-955-0476 ext. 5560

Back