Industrial Injection hits 2297rwhp!!

I don't really understand all this . Big name pullers have been making insane numbers forever on fuel. There's been a detroit out of Rhode Island going crazy fast 10+ years ago , probably more (forgotten technology )
Hypermax also went crazy fast on an idi years ago .... ( forgotten technology )
And now we chase numbers on a dyno circut for bragging rights using a 55gal drum of nitrous .
Seems like going from the Roman Empire to the medieval times to me .
Anyone with unlimited funds and time can do this . But how does it equate to getting down the track , getting these diesel powered vehicles on tv , and furthering the sport . I have respect for them just not what they're doing , to me it's not practical at all .
The Power service team is doing big things , a blue truck out of Texas at the season opener did something huge ... But for years all I hear about is this quest for spiking 2000. Rant over , they can have they're number . I don't really care for it . Imo Not a milestone for diesel technology or the community .

You're just a hater, the sled pullers never prove their numbers or talk **** on Facebook. No way they make any power.

With all the drama that $hitstick seems to generate I think he is really a closet Kardashian, or maybe Bruce/Caitlyn's new girlfriend Demi.

Last edited:
I don't really understand all this . Big name pullers have been making insane numbers forever on fuel. There's been a detroit out of Rhode Island going crazy fast 10+ years ago , probably more (forgotten technology )
And now we chase numbers on a dyno circut for bragging rights using a 55gal drum of nitrous .
Anyone with unlimited funds and time can do this . But how does it equate to getting down the track , getting these diesel powered vehicles on tv , and furthering the sport . I have respect for them just not what they're doing , to me it's not practical at all .
The Power service team is doing big things , a blue truck out of Texas at the season opener did something huge ... But for years all I hear about is this quest for spiking 2000. Rant over , they can have they're number . I don't really care for it . Imo Not a milestone for diesel technology or the community .

Thank you.

I think the majority of the sport needs to mature. Right now most of the companies like industrial cater to oralers. Reason being that is where most of the money lies. Our sport is the most immature out there. We are rapidly declining everyday because of it. Great people in the sport get a tenth of the publicity that one facebook post by dmitri gets which is why we take one step forward with a great thing and ten steps back with chit like this.

Right now I believe televising the dbag racing league would get more viewers than actual racing or pulling. The majority of the our sport would rather drool and stare at smoke waiting for a loud whistle noise.

Not to hurt feelings but ,Industrial ,dmitri ,and custom auto use our cams and valve train.

Late Last year brett threw a rod and broke the camshaft I supplied. Since randy builds the engines he ordered the cam for brett with a alter fire with our custom specs and they also use our pushrods

I asked brett last night to be sure nothing changed on his engine other than the turbos and tuning. He told me what I just relayed.

Our parts have been in many top performers in drag, dyno, and pulling.

Last edited:

Couldn't of said it better.! :clap:

Not to hurt feelings but ,Industrial ,dmitri ,and custom auto use our cams and valve train.

Late Last year brett threw a rod and broke the camshaft I supplied. Since randy builds the engines he ordered the cam for brett with a alter fire with our custom specs and they also use our pushrods

I asked brett last night to be sure nothing changed on his engine other than the turbos and tuning. He told me what I just relayed.

And there you have it... Wade is responsible for everything in this build...

WOW! again

Meatball is dead on. I thought I was just getting old and didn't look at stuff like I did when I was young. I really don't care much about racing the diesel stuff anymore. I like my jeep and SXS.

Blah blah blah blah blah..... always trying to get people to give you a pat on the back for you saying your parts are in all kinds of top dogs.... enough already holy fukk.

you sure seem to have a lot of interest for just popping in ! welcome !

He lives right there and has a street driven 10 sec Dmax. Good guy just doesn't post that much. Is a $hitstick super critic like me and knows a lot of the $hit that he has pulled.

Last edited:
Meatball is dead on. I thought I was just getting old and didn't look at stuff like I did when I was young. I really don't care much about racing the diesel stuff anymore. I like my jeep and SXS.

That's pretty much why I sold my trucks and got into an old nostalgia gasser for racing local. Also very few oil downs and or drama.

Back