Industrial Power steering

Ghostman

24v crazy
Looking for a setup like this. Any idea what this would come off of? I'm having a hard time finding any.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416593126.302004.jpg

Looks like an adapter and the. The pump is splined that bolts onto the adapter.

Basically I want to get some more volume than the stock pumps flow, and if it's for power steering on industrial model it's probably already setup with a PR at the correct pressures I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, motor homes. That's what I need to be looking for. Surely those move more volume than the Saginaw box on the dodge?

Not sure how much more then stock you need but Borgeson makes a replacement.

http://www.borgeson.com/xcart/catalog/19942002_Dodge_Cummins_Diesel_HiFlow_P_S_Pump-p-1704.html

I've heard some sketchy reviews on borgeson and im also skeptical that it would flow what I want.

Basically I've already modded my current t pump for additional flow and a little more pressure. I'm currently running a 1.5" single ended ram and want to upgraded to a 2" double ended ram. My current mods barely keep up with the 1.5".

I better pull my steering box, shaft, pump, and lines of my truck if they are in fact sketchy.

I hate the internet.

Alright, let me re-phrase. A few gentlemen of whom I trust their perspective, who have purchased said items with first hand failures and poor customer service have given me their feed back.

Can I ask what size tires your running with your box and setup? May I ask if your running a ram assist?

I thought about looking into the ZF power steering pump. It was used on Ford F650, F700 and F800. Fits the Cummins 3.9/5.9 engines. 2150 psi and 4.5 gal/min. CCW rotation. ZF #7674974924. Ford #E8HZ-3A674-M

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
I thought about looking into the ZF power steering pump. It was used on Ford F650, F700 and F800. Fits the Cummins 3.9/5.9 engines. 2150 psi and 4.5 gal/min. CCW rotation. ZF #7674974924. Ford #E8HZ-3A674-M

That ain't a bad option either. I'm a little concerned about that pressure on a stock steering box but it might be ok. That's definitely plenty of volume though. Thanks for the part numbers.

What do you guys run as for vac pump using that style steering pump?

I'm either gonna get an electric vac pump off the Chevrolet cars or the one off the dodge 3rd gens maybe.

I only need enough vac to run the HVAC doors.

Back