Info on Houston please?

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
Hey fellas, could someone give me all the info for the Houston event? I would love to make it, and most likely can, I just need the date and place, and all that good stuff. Post up if youre gonna be there too!

Thanks for the info guys. I should be able to make it no problem. Im looking forward to meeting alot of you guys in person.

Look for the CompD tent....not sure who all will be there...but I'll have something set up.

I'll be there. Prolly stay at the Wingate by DI party Friday night and a Baytown hotel (close to track) Saturday night.

UNBROKEN said:
Yea man....back to Texas.

SMART MAN RIGHT THERE!!

I want to make it, but since like last year it falls on my freakin birthday it makes it harder :bang could be a good b-day party tho :evil :Cheer:

im gonna be there if worse comes to worse ill fly down and someone will pick me up ;-) danny and rich celebrated their bdays at ts and they got a cake

you should it should be lots of fun especially since i will be there. it will be a good ol party

you know i just might show up myself . dont know if i will be complete with my mods by then but what the heck. I never claimed to be the fastest or most powerful. but i sure as heck aint the slowest or weakest one out there either. LOL have not dyno'd the thing but shoot i am only gunning for 400+ hp and should be able to hit that mark ! just waiting on money to fall from the sky so i can get me a turbo !

Back