injector ?

JakeDiesel

bare with me I dont know that much about 7.3s.
I have a friends that wants 100 pound injectors (i thought that the injectors were A B C or D injectors or by stages 1, 2) he say there 100 pound and I was woundering were to get them. thanks for you help.

Last edited:
I dont know what the 100 pound is but stock injectors are labeled in the letters with i believe the AA are the best ones to swap in a early stroke.
The aftermarket stroke injectors are rated in cc's of flow like 190, 200 and 225's or stages. I dont know what to tell you about where to get pound injectors. Tim

I dont know what the 100 pound is but stock injectors are labeled in the letters with i believe the AA are the best ones to swap in a early stroke.
The aftermarket stroke injectors are rated in cc's of flow like 190, 200 and 225's or stages. I dont know what to tell you about where to get pound injectors. Tim

Thats what I thought. Ive found 100hp injectors and Ive seen the flow that you talkin about but never seen in it in the 100 range

Most injectors have names like Stage I, Stage II, hybrids, B codes, SHO's, etc. Then you also get into single or split shots. Each one has a CC rating along with a nozzle size.

If your friend has any idea of how much power he wants to make, as well as what other mods he plans to add (transmission, turbo, oil system, tuning, etc), then we can help narrow down a proper injector.

Most injectors have names like Stage I, Stage II, hybrids, B codes, SHO's, etc. Then you also get into single or split shots. Each one has a CC rating along with a nozzle size.

If your friend has any idea of how much power he wants to make, as well as what other mods he plans to add (transmission, turbo, oil system, tuning, etc), then we can help narrow down a proper injector.

I dont know if he knows what he wants or not but thanks

He is thinking gas type injectors, my buddy has 65lb injectors in his mustang. Tell it won't do him much good to add injectors if he doesn't do some other things to go along with them, intake, exhaust, just to name a few.

He is straight piped 4" and already has an intake, he lookin at turbo to with the injectors

He will need some sort of chip or tuner to get any kind of performance out of the injectors.

Back