Injectors

Gambler

My question is, which are better:nail:...F1 or Exergy? I know most in the 12v world prefer Smokem's or Contagious. Just looking for some guidence...reliability, quality, I reckon is the main concern and the other being power, of course. The set up is an 06, Box 366, 100hp/50% over inj., stroked 6.7 cp3, 188/220 Hamilton, full billet tranny by Anarchy along w/ EFI Live tuning.
Looking for some 200hp/100% over inj, to go w/ a compound setup...63/480

Last edited:
Ronnie at altered diesel wurks can build you an awesome set of injectors. A ton of guys on the "other" forum love Exergy. I personally think Exergy is a bunch of hype and cheerleaders. I've ran flux 4s before an they where good.

I wouldn't run anything else but Ronnie's injectors now though.

Motorsport diesel has my vote. Shane has always been good to me.

Last time I talked to Shane he said he dealt with exergy for his injectors unless that has changed since last year. But yes Shane is some good stuff, just can be hard to get in contact with sometimes.

I ordered injectors from shane. It took 3 weeks to have them made and turned out to be the wrong size. sent them back and waited another 3 weeks to get the correct ones. I got those installed to find out he sent the wrong size copper washer. Once I got the right washers the injectors ran great and made a lot of power. I was ultimately happy with the product but it took 8 weeks to get the correct stuff. And his reputation of being difficult to get on the phone is 100% true.

If I were to do it again I would call exergy and order straight from them.

Last time I talked to Shane he said he dealt with exergy for his injectors unless that has changed since last year. But yes Shane is some good stuff, just can be hard to get in contact with sometimes.

He does not use exergy.

Back