Installed injectors

ive seen on here where some of you guys run anywhere between 21 and 32 degrees is this possible on a stock gasket, i am investing in a set of studs but not sure wether to leave the gasket stock or get a marine gasket or something like that

stock governor springs in the pump? If you stud it might as well go with fire rings or o-rings. thats what really makes the difference

you get up above 16.5 timing and any mods your stock hg is going to blow it will hold a bit longer with studs but you might as well go oring or fire ring then timing can be set where ever you want.

you get up above 16.5 timing and any mods your stock hg is going to blow it will hold a bit longer with studs but you might as well go oring or fire ring then timing can be set where ever you want.

hmm?? Ive been at 21* on a stock re-torqued gasket for 3 months now.....???? :what:

i got a problem, took the truck out for a drive yesterday and felt a miss and it seems like number 3 had a small leak so this afternoon i tightened the holder and the lines and took it for another drive when i returned it looked as if it was gone but just to check i let it run a while and then tried revving up to 4k and the leak was back so im confused i guess i will remove the injector and check the o ring but i doubt that could be it also shouldnt they have gotten a good seat by now i thought the leaks would be over by now any info would be really appreciated

My Junker Drag truck with 241K miles is now just over 400 RWHP with stock gasket and overtorqued stock bolts.

24-25* timing. After next week's track session, the big injectors are going in, should be 500+. That'll be a good test on the stock gasket!

Back