installed my injectors.

sorry guys i had a brain fart. :doh: The correct spray is 145* these are 155* which is not a problem if timing is done right.

with my setup with these injectors i will run 15* of timing with the .02 washers. This also take into account my orings and head gasket so your specs may be different.

OK...98, 180hp pump for now;), stock HG, stock timing!

I sent a 913 to Garmon yesterday for some tuning...when it comes back it will be replacing the 180 pump on the truck right now! So advise for that pump/injector combo!

Thanks,
Chris

Smokem,if you don't mind what would you run for timing and washers with my truck?It's a 95 with a ten plate and 3k gov. springs in the pump with stock injecters this is my first set of injecters and I want to do it right and have no cylinder wash. I appriciate any and all advise.
Thanks Ralph

FWIW I've installed the stage 2's and took Smokem's advise and ran the timing at 16* with the .020 washers. For the money they are awsome.

Thanks very much guy's can't wait for Saterday to put these Bad Boy's in,Dwitcher by the seat of the pants hows it feel??Does anyone know if I will have enough washers with the install kit?Or do these need to be bought seperatly? Hey DW what year is your truck??Do you think this will work for me also?How do you think these injecters will work out for everyday driving?

Last edited:
Schoust said:
Thanks very much guy's can't wait for Saterday to put these Bad Boy's in,Dwitcher by the seat of the pants hows it feel??Does anyone know if I will have enough washers with the install kit?Or do these need to be bought seperatly? Hey DW what year is your truck??Do you think this will work for me also?How do you think these injecters will work out for everyday driving?
My truck specs: 95 160hp pump, 100 plate stock location, 171 DV's and holders from a 250hp Med duty, 3gsk, stock turbo, stage 2 injectors, timing at 6.275mm, 5spd. I had to buy the .020 washers as they did not come in the kit. The seat of the pants dyno is Awsome for me. I had 215's before and these are a big difference. They are very DD frendly. This weekend i'm installing a rebuilt 887 215hp pump so things are probably gonna get hot for me but we will see. Right now at 32psi i'm at 1400* in 5th pulling from 65mph to 100mph which dose'nt take long:evil. Smoke is very minimal, kind of a haze. You'll like these injectors.

Last edited:
alldiesels said:
sputtering at high rpm's may mean your running out of fuel, may need a lift pump but i am not a 12v guy
robert

What he said...

used to happen to our truck after putting in 435's you should test fuel pressure at WOT! mine used to drop to 0, and it would sputter also!

Well there in and all I can say is they are great!!Thanks for the tips Smokem and DWitcher this has to be the best Mod yet!! And I thought my 10 plate was good! Man I love this stuff. Hmm maybe a turbo is next anyone have any info on Turbonetics I have been told they are the turbo's to buy these day's.......

Build yourself a 100 plate and you'll love it! I had the same combo with 171DV's untill today and it ran great.

Last edited:
Guy's do you think if I put in a set of D valves in my 160 pump it will make a differance?I'm looking if anyone has any kicking around...

Back