Instrument Panel Died

UpstateDiesel

I'm looking to see if anyone has run into a situation where the Instrument Panel has died, yet everything is working flawlessly otherwise. I started my truck the other day after being off for a few minutes and after a few seconds the Instrument Panel shutdown. The high beam light and directional lights are the only things working. I checked the fuses listed for the Instrument Panel, however they were fine. Is it possible that the Instrument Panel died? I am going to try to look into it more this weekend, but figured I would ask and see if anyone has run into this.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Not at all. I plow snow in the winter. I was actually in-between places. There can be some banging around while plowing though.

Check connections and grounds first. Might be something loose underneath the dash. I know that happen to a buddy of mine in Alaska. Plowing is rougher on the trucks then some people will think.

I checked the Fuses that I thought were applicable with a meter and they had power. I even pulled the fuses and checked them for continuity. My next step is to pull the bezel off and look at the connections. It is acting like it is not receiving input from the PCM.

Back