Intake manifold choice

SCREAMIN 5.9

I'm at the point of the build where I need to decide on what intake will be run. I have been trying to figure out what might work best. zzfab, haisley, banks "big hoss", hellman. Now the truck will see cold weather minus 20-40 degrees celcius. so a grid heater will be needed for the cold months, so right off the hop haisley's probably not gonna work and the big hoss may not work either. hellman and zz fab though i believe will work.

the head is torn apart awaiting a zip disk and a good milling to remove the stock intake. mild polish and clean up behind valves happening aswell as hardened seats.

any suggestions? or other options? thanx

parts for build acquired so far
-arp main studs and 625's for up top, rod bolts from haisley.
-Colt cams, stage four, pulls till 4400 rpm. lifers recrowned, and 107 lb valve springs.
-Hamilton HD chromo push tubes
-12v english rods, have been shot peined, polished and balanced.
- havent baught pistons yet, waiting on bore size.

06 cummins, and want to leave the option for dual CP3's open. side entry probably work best for application,thoughts? thanx

I like B& B tooling's intake or Hellmans. Both are sponsors here.

If you use Banks your going to have to build a custom cp3 bracket for you sec pump. Its not a big deal, just didn't want it to take you by surprise.

Im runnin the Hellmann and its been flawless! Works great with dual cp3's also.I rigged up a pipe i can change out when i go snowboarding with grid heater inside.

My ATS works well! And u can Still use the grid heater.. I have the evil twin dual kit. Any ideas on the best way to mod the top coolant hose?

ordered

went with zzfab side draft... simply bolt on heater and bolt on heater delete come spring...

Back