Intercooler boots?

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
I need upgrade mine, I bought a kit of the blue silicone pieces but I just dont like the way they look. Looking for something more like the orange kind with the metal rings to prevent them from expanding. Does anyone make a kit of those with good clamps? Or do I need to piece them together?

I need upgrade mine, I bought a kit of the blue silicone pieces but I just dont like the way they look. Looking for something more like the orange kind with the metal rings to prevent them from expanding. Does anyone make a kit of those with good clamps? Or do I need to piece them together?

Get a set of Peaks from Garrett.
Brandon

I have a set of the orange boots that are reinforced with the good clamps, PM if your interested.

Buy the Peaks one oe the haisley kit which is basically the same bottoms with the orange upper ones having the wire reinforcement. I bought the BD kit and have blown 3 of the bottom ones with a 2.8 single. Now i have the Peaks.

go to a rubber and gasket place a save alot of money and most of them u can get clamps for a couple of bucks

Back