intercooler ?

P pumped24v

i have a 98 p pumped 24v with twins and im looking at getting a spearco intercooler and just curious if they make that much of a difference or just a wast of money

I added a spearco to my truck and didn't notice any change what so ever. But they are stonger than stock and thats why I added one , I blew the stock one.

Waynes World has a spearco for sale for a 2nd gen. He's a member here.

I have a spearco on my 01 ppump and it helped egts alittle. I bought mine from a guy on here brand new for $750.

thanks for the info mine is not broken or anythin and my twins keep my egt's very low so if there is now performace gain i think ill stick with what i got.

Its a nice piece to have and you gain alittle HP but not much. I personally would never buy a new one for $1200+ but I figured $750 wasn't bad.

yea i hear ya u run a 12mm pump or 13 , i got a schied built 12mm pump with 20 degrees of timing, 125 hp injectors and a bd super b over a ht3b , and a hamilton cam . still fine tuning not there yet but getin close

do u street drive ur 13 ive been wantin to switch over put here that its posible for the pluggers to stick

Lol yea I do drive it on the street every now and then. It actually drive very nice. It spools great and smoke is minimal when I'm driving nice.

I was looking for more info on if it was any real benefit to upgrade to a spearco Intercooler or not I couldn't see spending that much on a new one for minimal gains but that 750 ain't a bad price lucky I have a spare IC if mine gives out

I was looking for more info on if it was any real benefit to upgrade to a spearco Intercooler or not I couldn't see spending that much on a new one for minimal gains but that 750 ain't a bad price lucky I have a spare IC if mine gives out

The benefit is lower egt's quicker spool and maybe alittle better fuel mileage. Like I said before I wouldn't spend $1200+ on a new one.

Back